Anode NDT Provides Safe & Reliable Non-Destructive Industrial Testing
Located in Grande Prairie, Serving Northern Alberta & Western Canada
You Can Rely On
Our fully certified NDT technicians provide services in Western Canada, including locations such as Edmonton, Whitecourt, Slave Lake, Fox Creek, Grande Prairie, High Level, La Crete, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Saskatoon and Regina.
- Prevent Costly Damage Before It Happens
- Reduce Interruptions to Operations
- Ensure the Safety Of Your Crew and the Environment
- Reduce The Potential For Spills and Leaks
- Prevent Expensive Repair Costs
Find the Defects
In Your Assets
With Anode NDT
Ensuring the safe and smooth operation of your assets is a federally regulated, non-negotiable priority in industry work.
Non-destructive testing techniques assess the surface and subsurface integrity of your assets to help prevent spills, releases to the environment, and catastrophic failures which can result in injury and even death on the worksite.
And Evaluate the
Integrity of Your Assets
Put your operation in the hands of our local professionals and ensure your parts are free of deficiencies and defects. At Anode NDT, you’re guaranteed to get a multi-ticketed, certified, competent and experienced technician, familiar with the most current safety codes and industry recommended practices.
We Meet and
Exceed Safety and
Safety is paramount to Anode NDT: both our technicians and our procedures prioritize efficiency and safe work practices.
- All Anode NDT procedures are ABSA demonstrated and backed with ASNT / CGSB Level III certified support.
- We proudly hold ASNT Level II certification.
- Our in-house safety program is ISNetworld , ComplyWorks and COR compliant.
Anode NDT Employs Technicians That are CGSB/SNT Certified in:
- Radiographic Testing / X-Ray Inspection (RT or X-Ray)
- Ultrasonic Testing, Corrosion Surveys & Integrity Management (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT)
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI)
- Digital Hardness Testing
- Engineered Certified Inspections
- NDT Film Digitizing and Archiving
- Ferrite Testing