We’re COR certified, ISNetworld compliant, ComplyWorks compliant and ABSA demonstrated.
Accidents can result in hefty repair and cleanup costs, loss of operation time, lost resources, environmental damage, and risk to the safety of workers or civilians.
Safety is our mission for the benefit of both you and your employees. All of our technicians hold third party non-destructive training certifications through the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) and are extensively trained through our in-house, COR compliant training program before entering the field. We hold our safety practices to the highest standard.
Read the List of NDT Personnel Currently Certified by Natural Resources Canada
Our Safety Program is COR Compliant and Equips Our Workers with the Following:
- First Aid
- H2S Safety
- WHMIS 2015
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Petroleum and Construction Safety Training (PST and CSTS)
- Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
- Aerial Lift
- Bear Awareness
Anode NDT’s In-House Certification
Under the American Society for Nondestructive Testing, we train our employees to Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A certification, applicable to all four major NDT methods:
- Radiographic Testing / X Ray Inspection (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing, Corrosion Surveys and Integrity Management (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection (LPI)